Monday, June 16, 2014

In the Top 10

Annually, the Boys & Girls Clubs of America gives out 10 Growth and Impact awards. It is generally known among BGCA circles that these are the top 10 Clubs out of the 4,200 in the world. 

We are currently a 2013 Growth and Impact Award winner. Now I am a self proclaimed marketing guru, but it was pointed out to me that I am not shouting this from the rooftops enough.

So here you go "THIS CLUB ROCKS IT BIG TIME AND WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR KIDS!"

 In being a Growth and Impact Award winner, not only are we in the .0023nd percentile, but we were #1 in the Southwest region. Dallas? Behind us. Denver? Back Seat. Little Rock? Albuquerque? Houston? Austin? I remember seeing them a while back when we passed them...

I am just kidding. I am certainly not gloating as I know every one of those Directors and they have been instrumental in my growth as an Exec as well as being able to utilize their knowledge to the Big Pines' advantage. 

I want everyone to know that we have a pretty good thing going for the kids in East Texas. They are getting enrichment from this Club in a lot of areas from education, career skills, leadership, fun, just to name a few. 

According to BGCA standards, we are doing something right and we are proud of that! We are changing lives in East Texas.

And by the way, we recently submitted our most recent numbers...and they are better than last years!

No comments:

Post a Comment